Conferences & Meetings
At the George W. Neilson Convention Center, we strive to provide the perfect environment for your conference and meeting needs.
Elegant, spacious ballrooms, exquisite catering, and professional staff to help you plan the details. If you’re planning for out-of-town guests, adjacent accommodations will prove convenient for your visitors.
Features of the George W. Neilson Convention Center
- Column-free space for flexible layouts and hall-wide visibility.
- Multiple sectioned floor configurations, divisible by air walls.
- Generous space for pre-function, registration, and coat check.
- All meeting rooms designed to handle today’s high-tech requirements including wireless high-speed Internet access.
- On-site audio-visual ready to make your meeting a success.
- Parking for 1200 cars.
- Only 10 miles from the Bemidji Regional Airport.
- Convenient electric, data, and A/V utility grid.
- One on-grade truck entry point to the arena floor.
- Three truck docks.
Past event types
- Trade Shows
- Business Meetings
- Club Meetings
- Sports / Academic Banquets
- Award Ceremonies